We have been working hard to plan our new courses starting in August 2023. Here’s a rundown of what you could be learning in just over a month from now!
Our flagship SQA accredited course
Professional Development Award in Service Design
- Learn to use the fundamental tools and methods of service design.
- Apply your learning in your own professional practice.
- Build user research skills to help you identify user needs.
- Explore how you can involve people throughout the design process using co-design.
- Create a portfolio from four small-scale work-based projects to evidence your development skills and knowledge.
- Drive innovation through the empowerment of others
- Generate ideas to prototype and test before they become solutions.
5 day short course
Service design for innovation and impact
Five six-hour online sessions over six weeks.
Each week you will join others in an online, learn-by-doing environment. You will learn and experience the service design process, making use of a core selection of tools and methods for problem solving.
You will be equipped to:
- Demonstrate deep levels of empathy with customers and colleagues.
- Engage with a core selection of service design tools.
- Drive innovation through empowering others.
- Generate ideas to solve problems.
- Prototype and test solutions.